I. SPEAKER PARTICIPANT MODALITY.
A. CRITERIA FOR THE APPROVAL OF THE PAPERS RECEIVED.
1. All papers will be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and in a very short time, the author will receive an evaluation result, and if necessary, authors will be sent recommendations to be made on the paper. After sending back the final version to the Corresponding Committee, the author will receive approval confirmation.
2. Once the author receives approval confirmation, he/she must make her registration payment to the Congress in the SPEAKER PARTICIPANT MODALITY. All authors included in the approved paper have to pay for their registration as speakers.
3. The payment for registration to the Congress SPEAKER PARTICIPANT MODALITY will be made through the PAYPAL account enabled for this purpose on the main page of this institution. Payment must be completed according to the amount established in the bases of this Congress, and specified below. Immediately upon payment, the author will receive a payment notification sent by PAYPAL; this notification will be forwarded to the Congress email as a reference for the payment made.
4. Immediately after the payment is received, the Editorial Committee of the Congress will send the author 3 documents: the Certificate of Non-speaker Participant in the Congress, the Certificate of Speaker Participant in the Congress, and the Certificate of Publication in Dilemas contemporáneos: Educación, Política y Valores journal. In 7 to 10 days before the Congress, the author will receive the Congress Program, that includes days and hours of the oral presentations as well as the three Conferences that will be held during the Congress period.
5. All approved papers will be published in two periods; papers received until june 18, 2021 will be published on july 1st Special Edition, and those papers received from june 19 until the closing of the Congress call, they will be published on october 1st, 2021 Special Edition.
Papers will be sent with the following requirements and format: a) Title, b) Author (full name preceded by last university degree), c) Abstract (no more than 120 words), d) Key words (up to 5 key words), e) Introduction, f) Development (all authors cited in the text, they must be included in Bibliographic References. ANNEXES will not be used, and any table, graph, or complementary information must be part of the text). g) Conclusions, h) Bibliographic References (all authors cited in the text must be included, numbered and in alphabetical order in APA format), and i) Data of Author (the following information will be included: full name, last university degree obtained, place of work and activity carried out, country and email.